What type of smile do you have?
Walk up to a mirror mounted on a wall. Do not use a hand held mirror. Smile at yourself. Now look again and think of a funny moment in your life. Is your smile different this time? Usually it is.
This is called your ‘funny smile’ because it is the one you show when you hear or see something funny. It is a much larger smile than when you pose, especially when you are not happy with your teeth. However, when your teeth are improved, your big ‘funny smile’ returns, and you look great! O.K, now let’s figure out what’s holding your smile back…what it is that bothers you about your teeth.
1. Are there spaces between your teeth?
2. Are your teeth dull, dark, or stained?
3. Are they crooked, misshapen, or out of line?
4. Do you show too much gum tissue?
5. Are your gums irregularly shaped, higher on some teeth, lower on others?
6. Are your teeth too small or too large?
7. Are the edges of your teeth (as a group) too long or too short?
8. Do your teeth slant one way or another?
9. Is the midline of your two front teeth centered with your face and nose?
10. Are the edges of your canines too pointy or too flat?
11. Are the biting edges worn down?
12. Are any of your teeth missing?
13. Have your gums receded?
14. Are any ugly dental fillings showing?
15. Do any old or recently crowned teeth not match your natural teeth?
16. Are any of your teeth that have silver fillings stained blue or gray?
17. Are any of your teeth broken or chipped?
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, you can be helped by cosmetic dentistry. Please take a moment to schedule your FREE Cosmetic Consultation ($150 value). Contact Papadakis and Gonzalez at (212)-689-7199 or (551) 556-8729 to set up your appointment today!